Entries Remaining for this class = 0
WELCOME TO NEBO GYMNASTICS! We are glad you have chosen our club and we are very interested in your child’s progress in this beautiful sport. We have been in business since August 1977.
- We are a member of the United States Gymnastics Association (USGA)
- Our coaches teach the national level 1-10 curriculum, and we are well versed in proper physical and psychological instruction. Since 2000 Nebo Gymnastics has become the most advanced program in Utah Valley and one of the top 5 in the state of Utah.
WE TEACH gymnastics in the following area:
- Basic Level 1 and pre-school recreational gymnastics
- Pre-team and beginning USGA competitive teams
- Advanced competitive USGA national level teams
OUR PRICING structure is set up on an ongoing monthly basis. Prices are subject to change with sufficient warning to make adjustments.
- Pre-school – $50.00 per month – 45 minute lesson
- Basics (level 1) $60.00 per month – 70 minute lesson
- Pre-team and advanced teams – Variable
- AN ANNUAL INSURANCE/REGISTRATION FEE OF $45.00. Reminder notices will be issued the month before the fee is due.
MONTHLY PAYMENTS are due by the 2nd week of each month. A $10.00 late fee may be applied to payments made after the 3rd week. WE DO NOT PRO-RATE FOR MISSED CLASSES. MAKE UP classes are available. Please schedule make up classes with the office staff. Late payment notices will be sent home with your gymnast if necessary.
RULES OF THE GYM designed to protect gymnasts, coaches and this business:
- PARENTS DO NOT COACH YOUR CHILD/CHILDREN WHILE IN THE GYM! This would include yelling hints during class time. Coaching your child has been shown to cause confusion in gymnasts and undermines our coaching. IT HAS ALSO BEEN SHOWN TO BE A SIGNIFICANT CAUSE OF INJURY!
- WATCH YOUR SMALL CHILDREN!!! Keep them free from gym classes.
- PICK UP YOUR CHILD PROMPTLY AT THE END OF CLASS! Late parents causes concern for your child and it is a safety issue. A $1.00 per minute daycare fee will be charged if this becomes a problem.
- KNOW WHO IS PICKING UP YOUR CHILD.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO EXCLUDE ANY CHILD WHO CREATES A SAFETY PROBLEM IN AND AROUND THE GYM.